THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS EVENT! THE TOUR IS NOW AT CAPACITY.
Please contact SA Regional Coordinator David Evans with other activities or tours that might be of interest.
When: Friday 5 July 2019, 9am to 2pm
Where: Coopers Brewery, Regency Park
Cost: Free however places are limited so please complete the expression of interest form further down this page. GrainGrowers will confirm attendance with successful applicants.
- Overview of Coopers: Doug Stewart, Coopers Brewery
- Tour of Coopers including the new Malt House
- Supplying malting barley to Coopers presentation: Neville Kernick, SA grower
- What's new in malting varieties: Kenton Porker, SARDI
- Opportunities for Australian growers: Dave McKeon, GrainGrowers
- Networking lunch at the Pavilion including tasting session