Skip to content

For latest information on VIC border details, head to

To find out what restrictions apply on interstate travellers to VIC, click here.

All travellers to VIC must apply for a permit before they enter.

NSW and SA border community residents entering VIC may be exempt from obtaining a permit. For more information, see Information for cross border communities.

Eligible interstate agricultural workers need to apply for a Specified Worker Permit and Authorised provider and/or authorised worker permits.

If hotel quarantine is completed interstate, travellers wishing to return to Victoria following completion of their quarantine period will require a Departing Hotel Quarantine Permit to enter.

To find out about the latest community restrictions that apply in VIC, click here.

All Victorian farm businesses and labour hire providers need to have a COVIDSafe Plan. More information here.

COVID-19 Information

For latest information on VIC border details, head to Victoria Government website